The world of search engine optimization (SEO) is constantly evolving, and it can be hard to keep up. Recently, Google Search Console has become an important part of the SEO process for many marketers. One reason that linking your client’s google ads account to Google Search Console can be worth it is because you will have access to all the data in one place! This also allows you to see how your clients are doing on both Adwords and organic searches. It’s a great way to make sure they are getting the most out of their advertising dollars by knowing what keywords people are searching for when they find them online. You’ll also know if there are any issues with things like landing pages or other parts of the website which could cause users not to click through.
The world of search engine optimization (SEO) is constantly evolving, and it can be hard to keep up. Recently, Google Search Console has become an important part of the SEO process for many marketers. One reason that linking your client’s google ads account to Google Search Console can be worth it is because you will have access to all the data in one place! This also allows you to see how your clients are doing on both Adwords and organic searches. It’s a great way to make sure they are getting the most out of their advertising dollars by knowing what keywords people are searching for.
Why You Should Link Google Ads to Search Console
Google Ads is a great way to increase your website traffic and revenue. The more people who visit your site, the higher you’ll rank in search engine results pages (SERPs). But if you don’t know how to set up an account or track conversions, it can be hard to figure out what’s working. That’s why linking your ads account with Google Search Console is so important – it lets you see which keywords are driving traffic to your site, where visitors are coming from, and whether they’re converting into customers. You can also use this information when deciding on new keywords for future campaigns. Linking accounts will help save time by automatically importing data every day instead of having to do it manually
How to Link Google Ads to Search Console
- Sign into your Google account
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen and choose “Search Console”
- Under “Admin”, click on “Link New Account”
- Enter email address and password for new account you want to link, then click on “Create Linked Account”
- You will now see a list of all accounts that are linked to this one under “Linked Accounts.” If you want to disconnect an account from this one, simply select it from the list and then click on “Disconnect” at the bottom of the page
- To reconnect an account that was previously disconnected, just go back through steps 3-5 again!
Benefits of linking your Google Ads account to Search Console
- Google Ads will be able to give you a clearer picture of your account’s performance
- Search Console can provide more detailed information about the search queries that led people to your site, and how they interacted with it
- You’ll have access to data from both accounts in one place
- The new Data Transfer Tool makes it easier than ever before to transfer historical data from AdWords into Search Console
- The ability to create custom reports based on this consolidated data is invaluable for identifying opportunities and making informed decisions about your business and marketing strategy
- It’s free!
Linking your Google Ads account to Search Console is a simple process that can have big benefits. Doing this will give you a more accurate idea of the performance and what needs improving on your site. It also gives you an opportunity to see which keywords are driving traffic for SEO purposes so that you can optimize them in order to get better rankings. Linking these accounts together is easy if done correctly, but there are some things to consider first before making the jump. Let me know if I can answer any questions about how best to go about setting up these two pieces of software!
If you’ve been struggling with how to use the two in tandem, we’re here for you! Give us a call and our team will help you get set up so that all of your data from both platforms are together in one place. We also offer free consultations if you need more information about any aspect of digital marketing or advertising. Stop wasting time trying to figure this out on your own when it could be as easy as giving us a call or sending me a text at 332-877-9018.